Saturday, August 15, 2026

New Hobby Rant

^look how pretty these are!!!^
 Lowk, I've been getting into rollerblading lately. I think it's really really fun, however starting something new sometimes seems so embarrassing ngl. I bought a pair of cheap blades from Walmart LOL to get me started and I feel like I've gained a bit of confidence. I think I need to be more consistent practice though.

Yesterday night, I actually went to a skating rink. I can't lie, I was a little nervous bc there were so many ppl at open skate. I'm so proud of myself for getting out there though (and not falling in public teehee). 

My biggest goal to achieve is to learn how to do backward crossovers confidently. Eventually, the most advanced goal would be to learn how to hydroblade or the toe footgun, but that's gonna be tough...

Once I master how to transition from forward to backward and then backward crossovers, I promised myself I could buy better skates. But for now...stuck with the cheapy ones lol. I wish I had more skate friends :(

2 comments:

  1. skaters are truly the coolest. you so got this, keep practicing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see all the cool tricks you learned!

    ReplyDelete