Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Y2K Beats

bello minions, 

Welcome to my blog! If you noticed, there's a little mp3 player as one of my gadgets! If you click the icons, the music will play throughout your device. I chose 12 songs but it doesn't nearly span my whole music taste. Most of these fall under a 2000s beat imo. I hope you enjoy these songs as much as I do!

⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊⊱·✶·⊰₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹


1. Make Up - The Deep

I like this song bc it kinda feels like im in the clerb.

2. Girl Like Me - PinkPantheress

One of my top artists! PinkPantheress is so genius with her samples. 

3. I Choose You - f5ve

My flip phone era, f5ve is slowly rising in popularity. Stream to help them grow!

4. What Time Is It? - Crystal Kay

Iconic blasian artist from the 2000s, honorable mention m-flo.

5. Sweet Friends - Crystal Kay

6. Built This way - Samantha Robinson

From the movie Mean Girls, this song gives me autumn vibes but I'll listen to this anyday.

7. Gonna Get This - Hannah Montana

I grew up watching the goat Hannah Montana. If this isn't my favorite song, it would have to be If We Were A Movie.

8. Something To Dance For - Zendaya

Also loved watching Shake It Up as a kid. 

9. If I Never Knew You - The Cheetah Girls

Disneymania was like peak childhood music for me, honorable mention is If I Didn't Have You sung by Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment.

10. Saving Flowers - Rina Sawayama

Ugh Mother, she needs to hop back into the studio ASAP. 

11. Going Crazy - Twice

My favorite artist of all time, I can't even pick a favorite title track but this has to be my favorite song out of their whole discography.

12. Hard To Say - Karencici

Karencici is a bit more underground. Something about her use of synths are nostalgic to me!


⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊⊱·✶·⊰₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹


Let me know in the comments what yall think of these songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment