I've been in my musical era lately. I just recently watched the Alicia Keys musical Hell's Kitchen and it was SOOOO GOOOD. Let me put yall on sum. The song that made my jaw drop was called Pawn It All. Holy moly, yall aint ready for that. Gag!!!
Divorced, beheaded, died...divorced, beheaded, survived! SIX the musical has been my favorite live Broadway show of all time (so far). I love the beheaded twins sm. I can't even choose a favorite song, the whole album is just amazing. Funniest lyrics award def goes to Don't Lose Your Head.
How do you measure a year? Measure in love. Rent was one of the very first musicals I saw live (performed by my old high school). I love the song Tango: Maureen, it just teases you so well going in between major and minor. As a college student now paying for rent, the song Rent hits harder.
I could also name countless Disney musicals but yall aready know how lit those ones are. :]
No comments:
Post a Comment