Sunday, August 2, 2026

First Post!


Omg hi my minions, today marks the first day of being 21!!! Yay happy birthday to me! :D

                                                       
I have no idea what my life has in store for me this year, but I can't wait. Crossing my fingers that life doesn't get too complicated more than it already is lol. 

I'm lowk so sleepy today because yesterday I spent the whole day at an amusement park celebrating with my friends and family. I think I got whiplash... My friends and I also played mini golf (I definetly didn't win lmao). We ate so much carnival food I think I need to go on a cleanse the next week. I'm so happy I got to get caramel and cheese popcorn before I left hehe. 

I convinced three friends to go on a log ride with me. The rest stayed behind even when I said "It's not that bad, you don't get splashed too much, trust me!". Two of us, including myself, got very wet. My face was drenched, my hair, chest, and thighs were all wet too. Thank goodness it was hot outside. When we met up with the rest of the group, they laughed quoting me "It's not that bad" when I lied LOLLL. 

Anyways, so grateful to have such a whimsy fun experience all day.

YAY TWENTYWAAAANN, CAN YOU DO SOMETHING FOR MEEE!


2 comments:

  1. happy birthday!!! im so happy you celebrate your birthday doing something fun !!!

    ReplyDelete