halp, camping vlog is out now on youtube if yall care to watch. don't mind my crusty face, no makeup while camping LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
halp, camping vlog is out now on youtube if yall care to watch. don't mind my crusty face, no makeup while camping LOL!
-
Omg hi my minions, today marks the first day of being 21!!! Yay happy birthday to me! :D ...
-
bello minions, Welcome to my blog! If you noticed, there's a little mp3 player as one of my gadgets! If you click the icons, the music ...
This makes me want to go camping with my friends. This looked so fun to do, I’m glad you and everyone had a good time! Now I know what me and my friends next hangout should be, I already know what I want to make out there lol. I seriously need to get out a lot more than I am currently. (Btw that waffle at the beginning looked yummers lol.) Amazing vlog!
ReplyDeleteYou should totally go camping if you every get the chance! also, funny thing the waffle tasted buns... It wasn't fresh LOLLLL
Delete