Friday, September 18, 2026

Piercing Update

 Hi twinnnn,

Ok so update, I GOT THEM PIERCED WOOOO! 🍒

Based on my experienced, yes they hurt like hell omg. I'm lowk so grateful that my piercing was a rly rly nice lady who kinda knew how to approach me during my appointment even tho I was sooo anxious. The first piercing hurt but wasn't actually too bad. Then the second one.....omg I cried.... It was like the first piercing pain times 10000. The rest of the day I was walking like a frozen sloth lol and driving, man I looked crazy I was grippin the wheel and my seatbelt lol. 

The day after I was completely ok! I'm honestly so surprised that I didn't have any pain for the rest of this week. So far only the when I got them day of, the cleaning was a bit annoying, but after that everything seems pretty normal! I lowk stared at myself in the mirror was like "damn...I'm jealous of myself" LOLLL. If yall are thinking of getting them, DO IT!!! 😏 (but maybe one at a time if ur scared for the pain of the second one)

xoxo,
mei 






No comments:

Post a Comment