Me when I go inactive for a bit and find out I have 21 followers what the hell. Hi everyone 😛, I’ll post as soon as I get back home from camping!
Thursday, August 6, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
halp, camping vlog is out now on youtube if yall care to watch. don't mind my crusty face, no makeup while camping LOL!
-
Omg hi my minions, today marks the first day of being 21!!! Yay happy birthday to me! :D ...
-
bello minions, Welcome to my blog! If you noticed, there's a little mp3 player as one of my gadgets! If you click the icons, the music ...
Stopppp!! Camping sounds so freaking fun! I’ve always wanted to go camping, especially those teen camps when I was in middle or highschool like camp kikiwaka or something lol. Now it’s too late. But maybe one day I could go camping on my own or with my friends. Anyways, when you’re back tell us how it went! I can’t wait to hear all about it! <3
ReplyDeleteI'm finally back! My trip was pretty chill apart from going on a freaking 16 mile hike with my family T-T. LOL, if you ever get the chance you should try camping with friends! Apart from being dirty, camping is honestly so underrated. Smores, stargazing, swimming, and sleeping in a tent is so fun.
ReplyDelete