Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Is This The Right Class???

 Yall, it's already the second week of school. On two occasions I've encountered ppl asking "What class is this?" and genuinely it baffles me. One of my first classes last week, a guy came into lecture like an hour late. Decides to sit right in front of my chair (while there were plenty of other seats open too btw...). He turns and whispers to me, "what class is this?". And I'm thinking, what the hell how you not know? More importantly, did you just walk into a random class just cuz? or like? So I whisper back telling him what class it was. He waits for my professor to take a pause in his talking and then he gets up and leaves the class. Inside I'm highkey laughing lmao, like what just happened. 

Fast forward to today, second class of the semester. This girl walks into lecture also an hour, hour and a half late. Based on the placement of the door, everyone can see her enter lol. So she comes in, stops right in front of the classroom asking the teacher, "Is this 103? 101?". And the teacher, being stopped mid lecture lmao, goes quietly "yes, this is 101". Again, in my head I'm like, theres no way. Not only did you basically disrupt the whole class, but what???? How do people not know what class they're in? I mean I get that I'm a very type a person but man, zero preparedness ig? On top of that, this class has mostly maybe 3rd or 4th years of college students. So I feel like, we kinda get the gist of how school words (I'D HOPE). Honestly, maybe I really am making a big deal out of this but it just makes me so confused I wanna laugh. What do yall think? lol

Also, this was highkey me last week during syllabus day. I am quite literally taking a packaging class lol. We spent 15 mins watching a documentary of how tomatoes were processed and packaged. My major is so silly sometimes. 




3 comments:

  1. I mean I get it, but also there are sooo many possibilities when it comes to this. Maybe they didn't scout where their classes were during welcome week based on limited time to explore, maybe they looked at the wrong class on their schedule, maybe they switched classes, lack of clear guidance and etc. College is hectic, so I get it. But at least they have the right class now and didn't take up too much of the professor's time (hopefully). But to avoid all of this, it's best to be prepared as much as a person possibly can be to save time and possible embarrassment, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally get it lol, I'm highkey genuinely so type a that some things that are normal to me aren't normal to others haha. It's just funnier to me because the girl who came in late was actually in a class with me previously and I noticed that she asks very "non common sense" questions so...idk LOL. Hoping this semester goes by well <:0}

      Delete
  2. I do hope your college experience is going well, though!

    ReplyDelete